The 26th Graphic Expo 2023 is the country’s premier trade show and marketplace for creative imaging, signs, and printing industries.
It connects Exhibitors with print buyers, businessmen and entrepreneurs, decision makers, top suppliers and industry players/professionals.
This event provides networking opportunities, knowledge sharing, engagement with key players in the industry and latest trends in the market.
It is an ideal trade show to source business ideas, meet serious buyers, source digital technologies and innovations, upgrade existing tools and equipment, expand business, and network with industry professionals and experts.
The recently-concluded Graphic Expo 2022 showed us the current state of the market in our industry despite the fragile gradual recovery of most businesses.
We are happy to share with you the success (in terms of business results of most exhibitors) and the info that ‘the market is back’ based on survey conducted after the Graphic Expo 2022 last June 16-18, 2022.
Moving forward, Graphic Expo continues its mission to hold the annual gathering of serious buyers and professionals in the industry.
The Graphic Expo Philippines displays various state-of-the-art technologies, tools and equipment, supplies, applications, end-to-end solutions, and allied products and services.
The 3-days Expo showcases industry best practices through product displays and demos, seminars/webinars, contests, photo exhibits, and special events.
Please bring your vaccination card when visiting the Expo.
Entrance to the Expo is PHP 100 per visitor/guest;
PHP 50 per students/academe/government.
2. Trade show dates and time: June 15-17, 2023,10AM-7PM daily.
3. Registration is needed prior entering the exhibition hall. Fill-up the Registration Form at the counter so you can be issued a sticker baller which serves as your exhibit ID. The Security Guard at the door of the Halls will inspect your sticker baller.
4. Wear your trade visitor sticker baller at all times while at the vicinity of the Expo.
5. Admission is restricted to trade professionals, businessmen and students (only 18 year old and above).
6. Minors (ages 17 years old and below) will not be allowed entry to the exhibition hall.
7. All visitors must be in proper attire. Admission will not be permitted to visitors with slippers, sando, or shorts.
8. Bringing firearms or any deadly weapon inside the venue is strictly prohibited.
9. No smoking inside the venue.
10. No solicitation, leafleting, product selling without prior approval of the Organizer.
11. Organizers reserve the right to refuse entry as may be deemed necessary.
Thank you for your kind attention.