Risk Management Webinar
'Managing risks on the road towards operational excellence ...'
Learn More: https://fmi.com.ph/vid-on-demand/RM
'Some risks that are thought to be unknown, are not unknown. With some foresight and critical thought, some risks that at first glance may seem unforeseen, can in fact be foreseen. Armed with the right set of tools, procedures, knowledge and insight, light can be shed on variables that lead to risk, allowing us to manage them.'
- Daniel Wagner, CEO, Country Risk Solutions
Risk Management is not just a process but a discipline that every organization needs to institutionalize. Risks, although may or may not happen, Management should ensure that risk management is included on key management and operational processes within the organization in order to minimize if not to eliminate its negative impact to the company’s various initiatives.
Six Sigma is a proven methodology that leads to breakthrough performance of various companies. This seminar-workshop leverages on the methodology and tools used in Six Sigma in improving variation and defects that can be defined as operational risks.
This webinar will discuss the application of Six Sigma Thinking and Tools in operations and project risk management initiatives in support of the overall operational excellence activities of an organization. With the rapidly changing market shifts, organizations are under pressure to implement effective control measures. It is not easy to manage all of these uncertainties (risks) and react to the changing business dynamics to be more competitive in the market.
Key Webinar Topics
A. Defining Risk and Risk Management
B. Overview of the Risk Management Process
1. Establishing Context
2. Identifying Risks
3. Analyzing and Quantifying Risks
4. Integrating Risks
5. Assessing and Prioritizing Risks
6. Treating and Exploiting Risks
7. Monitoring and Reviewing
C. Six Sigma Tools and Concepts for Risk Management
1. Variation-based Management
- Causes of Variation (Special and Common)
- Run Charts
- Control Charts
2. Process Flow Analysis
3. Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
Who Should Attend
CEOs, Presidents, General Managers, Managing Directors, Senior Level Officers and Managers, Lean Six Sigma Practitioners, Strategic Corporate Planners, Risk Managers, Finance Managers, Auditors, Process Owners and Analysts, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Department Heads, Division Managers in various industry sectors, and those who are involved in business excellence and continuous improvement within their organizations.
Registration Fee. Buy Now!
PHP 3,999 + VAT
Register Today! https://fmi.com.ph/vid-on-demand/RM
Call: +632-8896-0639, 0917-522-7346
Visit Website: https://fmi.com.ph/
What They Say About the Program ...
1. Very informative, useful, inspiring.
- Pete Robledo, AMWSLAI
2. Mike is very knowledgeable on the topic as expected. He was able to share a lot of risk reduction plans/strategies.
- Carl Michael Francia, Crawford and Company Broadshire Philippines Inc.
3. A very enlightening kind of seminar that made me think that it seems okay but we have a lot of work to do to gain more customer.
- Rovelyn Tani, Crawford and Company Broadshire Philippines Inc.
4. It's good and a knowledgeable day.
- Rajaram Jayaraman, Brown and Burk Philippines, Inc.
5. It's very informative and a lot of topics to be understand.
- Almeda F. Penos, Bestloan Credit Corporation
6. Seminar is worth the money.
- Allan Aldrinne Leyva, Crawford and Company Broadshire Philippines Inc
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fierademanila