Use Social, Email and Video Marketing to Get More Clients Webinar
Learn More: https://fmi.com.ph/vid-on-demand/SEV
With the pandemic still in the horizon, how can marketers, entrepreneurs and businessmen stay connected with their customers and continue doing business?
The pivot is: Go Digital!
Learn these digital tools and implement your digital marketing strategies.
Key Webinar Topics
1. Social and Email Marketing
How do businesses use social and email
marketing to effectively get more clients?
Develop an effective email strategy
- Grow and segment your mailing list,
clear messaging and CTAs (Call To Action),
regular schedule, visually-driven
Use social media properly
- select 2 channels, visibility, branding,
messaging, schedule of posts, conversion
2. Video Marketing
Why businesses are using videos to connect with
customers? What are the effective techniques in video
Q&A follows after the presentations.
Who Should Attend
CMOs, Brand Marketers, Business Owners, Category Managers, Advertising Managers, Digital Directors, Digital Agencies, Publishers, Retailers, Media, Content Providers, Bloggers, E-Commerce Entrepreneurs, Suppliers, Government, Academe, Digital Marketing Service Providers and those involved in digital marketing.
Registration Fee. Buy Now!
PHP 3,999 +VAT
Call: +632-8896-0639, 0917-522-7346
Visit website: www.fmi.com.ph
Reviews – What They Say About Previous Program …
1. The speakers were very impressive, congratulations on successful program.
- Lia Andrea Ramos, Glamour Box, Inc.
2. Highly recommended! The topics curation and
selection of speakers was excellent!
Congratulations and looking forward to be in the next seminar!
– Tracy Aquino, Republiq Group of Companies
3. Very effective in gaining knowledge about different aspects of digital marketing.
– Beatrice Rei T. Villanueva, Ginebra San Miguel, Inc.
4. As my first digital seminar, I am glad the talks featured information about digital that are easy to understand for beginners.
– Sarena Guiang, Widescope Advertising Agency
5. Have learned a lot as our company is quite new to this. This will surely not be the first time we’ll send representative for training.
– Gina C. Vizconde, Concepts In Action, Inc.
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fierademanila