The 25th Graphic Expo 2022 is the country’s premier trade show and marketplace for creative imaging, signs, and printing industries. It connects Exhibitors with print buyers, businessmen and entrepreneurs, decision makers, top suppliers and industry players/professionals. This event provides networking opportunities, knowledge sharing, engagement with key players in the industry and latest trends in the market.
It is an ideal trade show to source business idea, meet serious buyers, source digital technologies and innovations, existing tools, expand business and network with industry professionals and experts.
Please bring your vaccination card when visiting the Expo. Entrance to the Expo is free-of-charge.
2. Trade show dates and time: June 16-18, 2022, 10AM-7:00PM daily.
3. Registration is needed prior entering the exhibition hall. Fill-up the Registration Form at the counter so
you can be issued a sticker baller which serves as your exhibit ID. The Security Guard at the door of Hall 1
will inspect your sticker baller.
4. Wear your trade visitor sticker baller at all times while at the vicinity of the Expo.
5. Admission is restricted to trade professionals, businessmen and students (only 18 year old and above).
6. Minors (ages 17 years old and below) will not be allowed entry to the exhibition hall.
7. All visitors must be in proper attire. Admission will not be permitted to visitors with slippers, sando, or shorts.
8. Bringing firearms or any deadly weapon inside the venue is strictly prohibited.
9. No smoking inside the venue.
10. No solicitation, leafleting, product selling without prior approval of the Organizer.
11. Organizers reserve the right to refuse entry as may be deemed necessary.
Thank you for your kind attention.