We are pleased to inform you that we are organizing the 'Signs & Print Expo 2022' on December 01-03, 2022 at the SMX Convention Center, Clark Freeport, Angeles City, Pampanga, PH.
The pandemic has brought unprecedented market shifts, disruptions, and directions in our businesses.
It is time to Build Back Better considering the market opportunities to leverage for 2022.
The Signs & Print Expo Expo 2022 will showcase state-of-the-art technologies, equipment, tools, supplies, services, and end-to-end solutions in signs, print, label, packaging, design/visual communications, and multimedia.
Under one roof and marketplace, Signs & Print Expo is where businessmen, print buyers, print shop entrepreneurs, trade professionals, industry players can source, upgrade their existing hardware, software and services; and, meet partners and reliable suppliers.
The signs and print industries present huge business opportunities for SME Entrepreneurs and businessmen in one of PH growth areas - Northern Luzon.
The research of the Integrated Survey of Selected Industries (MISSI) by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) indicates that print production volume posted an increase of 155% over the years. This is a significant contribution to the rise in the VoPI (Volume Production Index) as a market indicator.
Bringing these technologies in Northern Luzon corridor is a big opportunity to reach out to the region's SME entrepreneurs and businessmen in the provinces of Bulacan, Pampanga, Bataan, Zambales, Tarlac, Nueva Ecija, La Union, Pangasinan, Benguet, Cagayan and Ilocos region, to engage in print shop business.
A. Trade Exhibition - Display of various Exhibitors supplying/distributing tools, equipment, supplies, technologies for signs, print, label, packaging, design/visual communications, multimedia and advertising services
B. Business/Technical Printing & Graphic Design Free Seminars - every 1:30-4:30 PM at the Stage Area
C. Paid Learning Webinars on Graphic/Creative Design, Imaging, and Multimedia
D. Photo Exhibits
E. T-Shirt Design Contest Gallery
Be an Exhibitor in the Signs & Print Expo 2022
on December 01-03, 2022 at the SMX Convention Center,
Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Pampanga, PH
Trade Visitor Guidelines
1. The Signs & Print Expo 2022 will be at the Halls 1-2-3, SMX Convention Center, Clark Freeport, Angeles City, Pampanga, PH.
Please bring your vaccination card when visiting the Expo. Entrance to the Expo is free-of-charge.
2. Trade show dates and time: December 01-03, 2022, 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM daily.
3. Registration is needed prior entering the exhibition hall. Fill-up the Registration Form at the counter so you can be issued a sticker baller which serves as your exhibit ID. The Security Guard at the door of Halls will inspect your sticker baller.
4. Wear your trade visitor sticker baller at all times while at the vicinity of the Expo.
5. Admission is restricted to trade professionals, businessmen and students (only 18 year old and above).
6. Minors (ages 17 years old and below) will not be allowed entry to the exhibition halls.
7. All visitors must be in proper attire. Admission will not be permitted to visitors with slippers, sando, or shorts.
8. Bringing firearms or any deadly weapon inside the venue is strictly prohibited.
9. No smoking inside the venue.
10. No solicitation, leafleting, product selling without prior approval of the Organizer.
11. Organizers reserve the right to refuse entry as may be deemed necessary.
Thank you for your kind attention.