The seminar-workshop is poised to acquaint participants to the traditional and agile approach to project management. Participants are expected to gain a better understanding and appreciation of the two (2) counter-intuitive yet complementary modalities of managing project.
At the end of the seminar-workshop, the participants will be armed with learning that will allow them to emulate best practices in project management and devise a more tailored fit and pragmatic approach to delivering project results.
Key Seminar Topics
1. Introduction to Project Management Concepts
2. Project Management Frameworks: Classic Method and the Agile Way
3. Project Management Dimensions: 10 Knowledge Areas
4. Shifting to an Agile Mindset
5. 12 Agile Principles and Behaviour
6. Infusing Agile Practices into Traditional Project Management for better collaboration and faster result
The Resource Speaker and Expert
Cogniseed Consulting Inc.
Christian Orias is a Management Consultant specializing in IT Service Management, Information Security Management, Quality Management, Project Management and Process Improvement.
He is the Managing Director of Cogniseed Consulting, Inc. and an independent member of the Audit Committee of the Philippine Electricity Market Corporation.
Being a Consultant, Auditor and Trainer, he has assisted numerous companies with their ISO 9001, 20000, 27001 and 22301 Certification initiatives and helped hundreds of professionals obtain their ITIL, Project Management Professional (PMP) and Lean Six Sigma certifications.
He honed his expertise and much of his project management experience while working for top-tier Fortune 500 companies, such as, Intel, Hewlett-Packard, Oracle, Synnex-Concentrix and United Health Group. He has 15 professional certifications – Certified ITIL Expert, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), ASQ Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (CMBB), ASQ Certified Manager of Quality & Organizational Excellence (CMQ-OE), a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and a certified Lead Auditor for ISO 9001 and ISO 27001.
He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and a Master’s Degree in Management Engineering from the University of Santo Tomas.
He co-authored two (2) U.S. Patents and four (4) Defensive Intellectual Property Publications in the fields of Semiconductor Electronic Packaging Technology and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology.
Who Should Attend
Middle to senior-level Managers, Project Managers, IT Software Developers, Corporate Planners, Construction Managers, General Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Finance Managers, Risk Managers, Six Sigma/Quality Practitioners, Business Development Managers, Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Event Managers, and those who are involved in business planning and project management tasks.
PHP 12,999 + VAT
Fees are inclusive of meals and seminar kit for 2 days.
Payment and Discount Scheme (choose one discount only)
– 20% Discount for Academe/Students/Government/NGOs
– Package of 5 + 1 (send 5 delegates and get additional 1 for free)
Reviews – What they say about the program …
1. ‘I learned how to manage project from initiating to closing, handling issues,
CPM, EVA, Project Brief and How to be a Good Project Manager.’
– Danilo T. Magbanua, Dairy Zest Corp.
2. ‘Excellent. A lot of learnings to be implemented at work.
A must to all Project Managers to attend this kind of seminar.’
– Ricky Natonton, Cathay Land, Inc.
3. ‘It was effective and I have learned a lot.’
– Ferdinand Allan V. Villanueva, AsiaPhilippines.
4. ‘Well managed, very brief and concise.’
– BGen. William P. Turalde, ACDI-MPC.
5. ‘Very good. Very useful for work life.’
– Maricris Crisostomo, Consultant.
6. ‘The speaker is very smart and he was able to discuss each topic in a simplified form.’
– Mary Ann Vines Pacoma, Sobida Motors Corporation.
7. ‘The seminar is really a big help to the Project Management involvement; very knowledgeable and applicable.’
– Jenny Maravillas, Equitable Computer Services, Inc. (EQUICOM)
Call: +632-8896-0639, 8896-0637
Visit Website: https://www.fmi.com.ph
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FieradeManila/