Content is power.
Excellent content can forge genuine connections with customers. It is every brand’s key to capturing their customer’s attention and sustaining a favorable brand reputation.
People and brands are telling stories every day.
The internet is crowded and noisy with promotions, infographics, flashing banners, memes, clickbait, subscription pop-ups, white paper, blogs, videos, vblogs, podcasts, and many more.
Brands are in the race daily to capture the attention of its audience and customers. Attention is at all-time premium.
Useful and relevant content should be at the core of your marketing.
‘Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action’ – Content Marketing Institute
So, how do marketers and brands stand out in the noisy crowd of content? What makes an effective storytelling, narratives and content marketing strategy to earn the attention, interest and trust of their customers?
Are you providing truly relevant and useful content to your customers to help them solve their issues?
Learn insights and effective guidelines on content marketing from industry Experts.
Key Seminar Topics
1. Top 10 Content Marketing Trends for 2023
– Latest trends in content marketing in 2023 to keep in mind in your campaign
– Effective content is data-driven, has stunning creatives, highly entertaining and leveraging on technologies
2. Effective Strategies in Content Marketing
– Define your content mission/purpose
– Create a Style Guide
– Set your voice/tone and visuals/graphics
– Use of Emotions
– Educate your audience
– Scale content creation and distribution network
– Know SEO rules
– Case Studies
3. The Four Pillars of Effective Content Marketing
– Understand the profile of your audience
– Have a plan for publishing
– Make your content meaningful, useful and interesting
– Continue building your brand
4. Brand Storytelling in 2023: Craft a story people want to share
– What makes an outstanding brand story
– Content types that tell an interesting brand story
Who Should Attend
CMOs, Brand Marketers, Business Owners, Category Managers, Advertising Managers, Digital Directors, Digital Agencies, Publishers, Retailers, Media, Telcos, Content Creators, Bloggers, E-Commerce Entrepreneurs, Government, Academe, Digital Marketing Service Providers, and those involved in digital marketing, business, and entrepreneurship.
PHP 11,599 + VAT
Payment and Discounts
– 5+1 Register 5 participants to get one free additional participant
– 5% Returning Fiera Event Participants
For Sponsorship Inquiries
Call: +632-8896-0639, 0917-522-7346
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fierademanila/