Does your organization has a Balanced Scorecard (BSC) in placed to objectively measure performance and health of the company?
Most organizations use a Balanced Scorecard to provide internal and external stakeholders a snapshot of performance metrics and information. This data is critical to continuous improvement processes. The Balanced Scorecard design and implementation can help measure and track performance across your organization.
BSC (Balanced Scorecard) is a strategy and performance measurement tool that enables an organization to align activities to its vision and strategy. Adopting the four (4) perspectives: learning and growth, business process, the customer, and the financial perspectives, and applying it to organizational process management renders the efficacy and efficiency of an organization’s architecture or design.
This seminar-workshop is focused on understanding the Balanced Scorecard model and its methodology with the end view of adopting the model to measure performance. At the end of the seminar, participants should be able to design and implement BSCs for their organizations following successful cases.
Key Seminar Topics
1. Understanding the Balanced Scorecard Model and Its Methodology
2. Why Build a BSC?
3. The Four Perspectives
4. Balanced Scorecard Strategy Map – 6 Templates
5. Process Performance Management
6. Suitable Metrics to Assess Process Performance
7. How to Create BSC – Workshop
Who Should Attend
CEOs, Presidents, Managing Directors, General Managers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Senior Level Managers, Process Owners/Analysts, Lean and Six Sigma Practitioners, Strategic Planners, Corporate Planning Executives, HR Director/Manager, Growth Officer, Customer Experience (CX) Officer, Innovation Champion, Team Leader, and those who are involved in continuous improvement and business excellence in their organizations.
PHP 9,999 + VAT, inclusive of meals and kit
US$250 inclusive of VAT for Foreign Nationals
Discount and Payment Scheme
Package of 5 Delegates + 1 Free Delegate
10% Discount for Early Bird (Register on or Before July 31, 2019)
5% Discount to Past Delegates who attended Fiera projects
20% Discount to Academe/Students/Government
Call: +632-899-6893, 896-0637, 896-0639
Fax: +632-8960637, 8902101
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fierademla
Reviews of Past Balanced Scorecard Seminar – Workshop
1. Worth my time! – Melany Tagalogon, Zuellig Pharma Asia-Pac ROHQ
2. Thank you for sharing with us what your company is passionate about. – Joan T. Lozada, Datem Inc.
3. If there would be a follow-up to this workshop, I would be more than willing to attend, because I really want to learn and start the BSC in our company. – Beth To, Citi Global Realty
4. FMI led by Norelyn Babiera is the leading event organizer in the country. I have attended and most satisfied in all of the events they have handled. FMI’s staff (Marketing/Sales) are all good people with kind souls . . . I believe it is a reflection of their head Norelyn Babiera, an efficient person. – Romeo A. Fresnedi Sr., RAFS Foundation Inc.
5. Congratulations to the organization. You did a great job. – Jocelyn R. Broniolo, Philippine National Bank
6. Very good inputs on the proper usage of different types of process mapping or flowcharting. Shared good insights on the strategic planning. Delighted on the food choices. – Rowena R. Navarro, Asia Brewery Inc.
7. I had fun learning. – Mary Rose Estudillo – Datem Inc.
The Resource Speaker and Expert
Dr. Anna Bella Siriban-Manalang, Ph.D.
Independent Management Consultant
She has conducted various training and consulting on strategic management, quality/systems improvement/ standardization, Balanced Scorecard, performance measurement and monitoring, and organizational development for various clients, such as, Unilever, Macro Asia, Globe Innove, and PLDT, amongst others.
She authored two (2) publications, such as: ‘The Development of an Assessment Model for determining the Level of Total Quality Management adoption in large Philippine Manufacturing Companies: An Exploratory Study and ‘Lean Engineering Education: DNA for Change Planning for the Future of Mechanical Engineering Education with Sustainability, Systems and Ethics Competency’ for ASME, US with three (3) international collaborators. She is a member of the International Resource Panel of the United Nations Environmental Program.
Dr. Beng is a former Associate Professor of Industrial Engineering at the De La Salle University. She finished her BS and MS in Industrial Engineering from the University of the Philippines and Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering from the De La Salle University.