Digital Marketing in a BLINK Webinar 2022
March 11, 2022
Location: Webinar via Zoom
BLINK Webinar provides you with framework, thought leadership, industry best practices, tips, tactics and techniques to guide you in your strategy and your digital marketing program in post-pandemic times.
Learn what are effective ways to market in post-pandemic times.
Get the latest digital marketing updates and trends from leading Industry Experts ….
The Digital Marketing in a BLINK Webinar is designed specifically for YOU: the digital marketing professionals.
It is carefully crafted for someone just like YOU.
By attending BLINK, you will:
1. Develop the ability to analyze opportunities to create value for customers in post-pandemic times.
2. Keep up with important trends that matters and know exactly how to successfully implement the latest techniques.
3. Get the desired ROI every time you launch a campaign, create an ad, or start working on a new platform.
4. Develop confidence with every strategy and tactic you present to your boss, colleagues, or clients.
Key Webinar Topics
1. Creating High Converting Ads with User Generated Content
Know how to create compelling ads by collaboration with your target audience. What can be more effective messaging when marketers co-create narratives and stories with target audience and customers!
2. Integrate Performance and Brand Marketing to Effectively Market in post-pandemic times
There is no better time to understand the value of brand marketing than today. In post-crisis times, brands are carefully positioning themselves to take advantage of opportunities in the horizon. Amidst financial uncertainty and limited resources, CEOs and CFOs look for direct links between marketing spend and specific KPIs of business outcomes.
Brand building program must result to specific marketing performance.
Learn how to integrate performance and brand marketing.
3. Three Customer Experience (CX) Trends for 2022 that Marketers Should Know
Remarkable Customer Experiences (CX) showed its significance in post-pandemic times when marketers are struggling to connect with customers for sales and conversions.
CX teams want everyone to understand and prove the return on investment of CX programs. To connect the dots, combine CX and business/financial data, analyze the relationships between the two.
Learn the three (3) CX trends for 2022 that will help to grow, scale and sustain your sales and marketing.
This is must for marketers!
Who Should Attend
Retail Entrepreneurs, Franchise Business Owners, E-Commerce Merchants, Start-ups, CMOs, Brand Marketers, Social Media Marketers, Solopreneurs, Network Marketers, Corporate Marketers, Digital Directors, Content Providers, Digital Marketing Service Providers, Suppliers, Academe and those involved in digital marketing, E-Comerce, advertising who want to sell, market, and network with fellow marketers.
The Resource Speakers and Experts
President and COO
Yayu is highly recognized and respected in PH marketing industry with various board positions in industry associations: President of the Philippine Marketing Association 2014, Secretary General of the Marketing Institute of the Philippines 2016-2018, Board Member of the Bank Marketing Association 2012- 2021, Board of Trustee of Philippine Council for the Advancement of Association Executives 2015 – 2021, and Local Network Representative and Chairperson of the Global Contact Local Network Philippines of the UN Global Compact 2018-2020.
As President and COO, she established Avanza Philippines as one of the top CRM and loyalty marketing companies in the Philippines. Avanza Philippines is the first Asia-Pacific winner to win for its client, Banco de Oro, in the 2012 Colloquy Innovation in Financial Services composed of over 40,000 loyalty practitioner worldwide. Avanza Philippines is the 2015 PANA (Philippine Advertising National Association) Gold Winner for Marketing Effectiveness Award.
Yayu has extensive exposure in various industries, such as: retail, consumer goods, banking, and institutional products with companies like Pfizer, BDO, Avon, Unilever, Nestle, Chevron, Mondelez, Brother Printer International, Kenny Rogers, Seattle’s Coffee, Heineken, Passkit and many others.
Country Head for Philippines
True Digital Group (TDG)
Dindo Marzan is the Country Head for Philippines at True Digital Group (TDG), an enabler of digital transformation and a subsidiary of Thailand’s Charoen Pokphand Group, one of the world’s largest conglomerates.
A graduate of University of the Philippines, Dindo has 17 years product development experience in the fields of IT, telecommunications, advertising, and broadcast media. He is knowledgeable in strategic and operational management, and has full exposure to brand management and marketing communications with expertise in digital.
Before he joined TDG, Dindo was the Managing Director of Voyager Innovations’ marketing technology business unit called Hatch. In his five years with Voyager, his team has created ground breaking digital platforms and ecosystems like freenet, PinoyHoops, Eat Bulaga Mobile, SafeZone, and Voyager DX, which includes the DX Academy and DigiHub.
Prior to Dindo’s Voyager stint, he held senior positions at ABS-CBN Corporation, the largest media conglomerate in the Philippines. As its Digital Strategy Head and later on Head of Digital Lifestyle, he was instrumental in the company’s digital transformation as well as in the creation of Choose Philippines and ABS-CBNmobile. He also managed the content operations of iWant TV, iWant Stars, and iWant Txt.
In his early years in the corporate world, Dindo has gained extensive experience in product management and marketing at Globe Telecom handling broadband solutions for businesses and unlimited voice services for consumers. He got his first taste of new innovation and business development at Mozcom, the Philippines’ First Internet Service Provider (ISP), where he created a video streaming solution that was used by Ateneo in its first ever webcasted graduation ceremony.
Chief Digital Officer
Havas Media Ortega
Shayne has been in the media industry for almost 20 years. She is currently the Chief Digital Officer of Havas Media Ortega. She brings with her rich experiences from traditional media to digital, from media planning and buying to business development and performance marketing. True to her media craft, Shayne has brought home recognitions locally and regionally – two of which include Campaign Asia Digital Agency of the Year Award 2017 and ’40 under 40′ individuals in APAC by Campaign Asia in 2016.
While most believe that her world revolves around advertising, there is one thing that Shayne could not live without – teaching. She is a regular subject-matter-expert and media program chair at the CDM program (Certified Digital Marketer Program), and she spent years teaching in UP Diliman and UP Manila. Shayne is a veteran speaker in multiple marketing events here and abroad: most recently, she was one of the workshop leads for the Nicholas Hall Conference in Vienna Austria last April 2019 and a keynote speaker in the recent New Directions conference in London last November 2019.
PHP 3,999 + VAT
Discount and Payment Scheme
– 5% for Returning Fiera Participant
– 10% Early Bird Discount paid on or before February 03, 2022
– 5+1 Send 5 Participants and get one free additional Participant
‘Reviews – What They Say About Previous BLINK Program’…
1. The speakers were very impressive, congratulations on successful BLINK program.
– Lia Andrea Ramos, Glamour Box, Inc.
2. Highly recommended! The topics curation and selection of speakers was excellent!
Congratulations and looking forward to be in the BLINK Seminar next year!
– Tracy Aquino, Republiq Group of Companies
3. My first time to attend this. You have good topics & world-class speakers. I have learned a lot of insights. You should consider offering it International.
– Kevin Hartigan-Go, Philippine Airlines (PAL)
4. Very effective in gaining knowledge about different aspects of digital marketing.
– Beatrice Rei T. Villanueva, Ginebra San Miguel, Inc.
5. As my first BLINK Seminar, I am glad the talks featured information about digital that are easy to understand for beginners.
– Sarena Guiang, Widescope Advertising Agency
6. Have learned a lot as our company is quite new to this. This will surely not be the first time we’ll send representative for training.
– Gina C. Vizconde, Concepts In Action, Inc.
For Sponsorship Inquiries
Call: +632- 8896-0639, 0917-522-7346
Visit Website: https://www.fmi.com.ph/
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fierademanila