Set the bar of work excellence in your organization through Process and Lean Thinking.
Think Lean. Think Process. Be a part of this Webinar!
Webinar Description and Benefits
Business organizations cannot function well without management systems. To be efficient and effective, the organization develops and installs systems to run its operations.
Well-managed companies are customer-centric, productive, profitable and have sustainable business processes and systems. The process performance must be better than as usual. Risks must be managed. This ensures that nothing important is left out and that every team member is clear as to who is responsible for doing what, when, how, why and where.
This webinar provides skills and techniques required to design business processes, or to re-design and improve existing processes. It focuses on identifying opportunities for process improvement and presents the process analysis, modeling and design techniques and tools required to improve business performance.
Participants will learn to scope processes and model organizations, value chains and specific processes using graphical models. Participants will learn how to define measurement techniques for evaluating outcomes.
The Balanced Scorecard Model is the highest level to assess organizational performance and success, being mainly focused on strategy and business outcomes.
Faced with the VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) business environment during this pandemic, organizations are under pressure to effect dramatic performance improvements. It is not easy to manage all of these uncertainties (risks) and react to the changing business dynamics to stay afloat and be competitive in the market.
Participants will learn the risk management framework and can model corporate risks using specific tools and techniques.
At the end of this webinar, participants will gain the critical knowledge and skills needed to implement business process management, balanced scorecard model and risk management within their organization.
Webinar Key Topics
1. Definition of Business Process
2. Voice of Customer (VOC)
3. Customer Needs Analysis
4. Preventing Silo Thinking
5. Process Drawing Techniques and Using Symbols
6. Drawing Process Chart Using Activity Diagrams
7· Structuring Process Tree Diagram
8. Modelling ‘As Is’ Process
9. Process Approach in ISO 9001 standard
10. Process Improvement Management
11. Process Performance Measurement
1. Balanced Scorecard Model (BSC)
2. Creating Strategy Map under Four Perspectives
3. Determining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
for Each Objective
4. Reporting and Monitoring BSC Performance
5. Lean Thinking
6. MUDA (7 Wastes)
7. Catching Non-Value Added Business Activities
8. Value Stream Map (VSM) Technique
9. Modelling ‘To Be’ Process
10. Understanding Risk Management
11. Risk Assessment and Treatment Techniques
12. Risk Dashboard
13. Monitoring and Reviewing Risks
14. ISO 31000 Risk Management Standard
Who Should Attend
CEOs, Presidents, General Managers, Managing Directors, Lean and Six Sigma Practitioners, Strategic Corporate Planners, Risk Managers, Business Owners, Process Owners/Analysts, Entrepreneurs, Senior Level Managers, Engineers, Division Managers in various industry sectors, such as: Telecom, Healthcare, Financial/Banking, BPOs, Logistics, Transport, Export/Import, Manufacturing, Retail, Government, NGOs, SMEs, and those who are practicing and beginning the journey of business excellence and continuous improvement within their organizations.
PHP 5,999 + VAT for 2 days
Discounts and Payment Scheme
Package of 3 Delegates + 1 Free
20% Discount to Academe/Students Government
5% Discount to NGOs, Trade Associations
The Resource Speaker and Expert
Michael Victor H. Sibayan, CMC®, MPM®
MVHS Management Consultancy/Six Sigma Black Belt
Mike is a Certified Management Consultant (CMC®), Resource Speaker, and Trainer who carries more than twenty (20) years of experience with a record of accomplishments in the area of Strategic Planning & Management, Operational Excellence, Operations Management, Business Process Improvement, Project and Program Management, Process Management and Documentation, Organizational Development, Change Management, Training & Development, Risk Management, Business Continuity Management, Crisis Management, and Information Security.
Mike has corporate and consultancy exposure/skills applied in various industries, such as: Telecommunications, Insurance, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Direct Selling, Wellness, Healthcare, Hospitality, E-commerce, Social Medial Application, Cruise and Academe.
Held key management positions prior to going full time as a management consultant. Previous positions include being the Vice President of Star Cruises (Philippine Operations) and Director for Continuous Improvement (Asia-Pacific) of Sitel Corporation. A former Vice-Chairman of the iBPAP Quality Council and a former Trustee of the Philippine Society for Quality, Inc (PSQ).
Mike holds a degree in Industrial Engineering with minor in Mechanical Engineering from De La Salle University. A Certified Management Consultant (CMC®) under the international standards of the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes and a Certified Master Project Manager under the American Academy of Project Management. Completed his Six Sigma Black Belt Training Course from Motorola University and with Certificate IV Training and Assesament under the North Australia Career & Training Services.
Review About The Program
1. ‘We are currently doing the business improvement project in our organization. This seminar gave us the roadmap and the tools needed to achieve our project milestones.’
– Rene L. Orias, Senior Operations Auditor, Del Monte Fresh Produce Phils., Inc.
2. ‘Very informative and interesting.’
– Thumbelina Tan, Service Operations, Makati Medical Center
3. ‘Good start for my group and organization as we move towards operational excellence. Insights, theories, learnings are applicable and eye-opener…’
– Eleanor O. Domingo, QMD Manager, Magsaysay Transport and Logistics Corp.
4. ‘My know-how in strategic planning was widened and elaborated.’
– Louie G. Llantada, Corporate Planning Assistant, Isuzu Phils. Corp.
5. ‘Very informative and can be highly recommended to others.’
– Charito P. Cornejo, HR Supervisor, Claymount Assemblies Phils., Inc.
6. ‘Speaker’s mastery and the presentation skills are both excellent…’
– Mayla Fabian, Systems Analyst, Watsons Personal Care
7. ‘Speaker interacts and guide us in our workshop and explain well individually.’
– Barbara Joyce De Guzman, Implementation Specialist, ICTSI