Every company needs to win customers and delight them.
Since the customer is the life blood of the business, it is necessary to take care and give customers the best and satisfactory service.
Customer satisfaction begins with learning and understanding the customer journey. Acquiring customer is an expensive program so we must make the best effort to retain them.
How do we keep and delight customers at all times? This is a constant challenge to every company to address and train their workforce at every level of customer engagement.
Learn the processes of customer journey through various stages towards path to purchase.
Know the strategies, approaches, tips and techniques on customer acquisition and retention.
Learn how to handle customer objections and complaints.
Get insights on successful case studies that work in managing and delighting customers.
Know how to motivate employees to provide excellent service to customers.
Learn how to nurture customer engagement and relationships. Whether your company is into services or manufacturing, big or small, new or existing – the learning in this webinar would be vital to remain competitive in post pandemic times.
1. Learn and understand the customer journey process.
2. Know the strategies, approaches, and techniques on customer acquisition and retention.
3. Learn to build and nurture strong long-lasting customer relationships.
4. Get insights on successful case studies that work in managing and delighting customers.
5. Know how to motivate employees to give excellent service to customers.
6. Know loyalty and rewards program that keep customer through time.
7. Learn how to handle customer objections and concerns.
Key Webinar Topics
1. Understanding the Customer Journey Process
2. Strategies, Approaches, Tips and Techniques on Customer Acquisition and Retention
3. Successful Case Studies that work in managing and delighting customers
4. Motivating Employees to do Excellent Service
5. Loyalty and Rewards Program
6. Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Nurturing Customer Engagement and Relationships
7. Handling Customer Objections and Concerns
Who Should Attend
Sales Managers, Customer Service Representatives and Agents, Customer Care Personnel, Business Development Managers, Fund Raisers, Account Managers, Account Officers, Sales Executive, Sales Representatives, Branch Heads, Networkers, Business Owners, Key Account Managers, Group Key Account Specialists, National Key Account Managers, Retail Category Buyers, Trade Marketing Team, Merchandising and Promotions Officers, Front Liners and those who are involved in the business of selling products/services and customer relationship management.
The Resource Speaker and Expert
Bernard N. San Juan III
TrueLogic Online Solutions, Inc.
Bernard has a proven track record in the field of sales, sales management and training, workforce management, HR, online marketing, eCommerce and web development.
In 2000, he started with the local web-portal, Filonline, to his current position as General Manager of Truelogic Online Solutions.
In over 14 years, he coached dozens of successful sales professionals, trained sales teams, managed the business in the development of hundreds of websites, over a thousand digital marketing projects, managed e-commerce online stores, incorporated four companies and grown three start-ups to multi-million dollar-sized companies – 360Training.com, Shopster.com, MartinPrint.com.au, LWCI/iFLOOR.com.
PHP 3,999 + VAT
– Package of 5 + 1 (send 5 participants and get additional 1 for free)
– 5% Discount to Returning Fiera de Manila, Inc. participants
Call: +632-8896-0639, 0917-522-7346
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Visit Website: www.fmi.com.ph