We live in a VUCA world (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambigious). We experienced a major disruption of the pandemic that changed and altered our lives. The new normal requires individual and organizations to respond to changes with speed, flexibility and resiliency to survive. We need to build agility (in terms of capacity and capability) to change and adapt quickly to market shifts and conditions.
This webinar aims to introduce and orient participants to the traditional and agile approaches to project management. Participants will be equipped with better understanding and appreciation of the two (2) complementary modalities in project management. They will learn best practices in the implementation of projects and create practical approaches and solutions to deliver the desired project results.
Key Webinar Topics
1. Project Management Concepts, Processes and Life Cycle
2. PM Frameworks: The Waterfall Model and Agile Way
3. Project Management 10 Knowledge Areas
4. Why the Agile Mindset?
5. 12 Agile Principles and Values
6. Insights: Implementing Agile in Traditional Project Management
for better collaboration and faster results
Topics 1-3: July 30, 2020, Thursday
Topics 4-6: July 31, 2020, Friday
The Resource Speaker and Expert
Michael Victor H. Sibayan
Managing Consultant, MVHS Management Consultancy
Six Sigma Black Belt
Mike is a Consultant and Trainer who carries more than twenty (20) years of experience with a record of accomplishments in the area of Operations Management, Business Process Improvement, Project and Program Management, Process Documentation, Methods Analysis, Change Management, Training & Development, Risk Management, Business Continuity Planning, Crisis Management, Information Security and Business Analysis.
Mike has exposure and skills applied in various industries, such as: Telecommunications, Financial Services/Insurance, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Hospitality, Cruise and Academe.
He is the former Vice President-ROHQ Philippine Operations of Famous City Holdings Ltd. – ROHQ (Star Cruises).
Mike holds a degree in Industrial Engineering with minor in Mechanical Engineering from the De La Salle University. He is a Six Sigma Black Belt and a former Trustee of the Philippine Society for Quality (PSQ).
Who Should Attend
Middle to senior-level Managers, Project Managers, IT Software Developers, Technical Managers, QA Managers, Corporate Planners, Construction Managers, General Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Project Developers, Project Team Leaders, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Finance Managers, Risk Managers, Product Managers, Six Sigma Practioners, Quality Assurance Managers, Business Development Managers, Marketing Managers, Event Managers, Customers and Users, and those who are involved in business planning and project management tasks.
PHP 4,999 + VAT
US$ 255 for Foreign Nationals
Payment and Discount Scheme (choose one discount only)
– Package of 5 + 1 (send 5 delegates and get additional 1 for free)
– 20% Discount for Academe/Students/Government/NGOs
– 5% Discount for Past Delegates in Fiera Programs
Reviews – What they say about the program …
1. ‘I learned how to manage project from initiating to closing, handling issues,
CPM, EVA, Project Brief and How to be a Good Project Manager.’
– Danilo T. Magbanua, Dairy Zest Corp.
2. ‘Excellent. A lot of learnings to be implemented at work.
A must to all Project Managers to attend this kind of seminar.’
– Ricky Natonton, Cathay Land, Inc.
3. ‘It was effective and I have learned a lot.’
– Ferdinand Allan V. Villanueva, AsiaPhilippines.
4. ‘Well managed, very brief and concise.’
– BGen. William P. Turalde, ACDI-MPC.
5. ‘Very good. Very useful for work life.’
– Maricris Crisostomo, Consultant.
6. ‘The speaker is very smart and he was able to discuss each topic in a simplified form.’
– Mary Ann Vines Pacoma, Sobida Motors Corporation.
7. ‘The seminar is really a big help to the Project Management involvement; very knowledgeable and applicable.’
– Jenny Maravillas, Equitable Computer Services, Inc. (EQUICOM)
Call: +632-8896-0639, 8896-0637
Visit Website: https://www.fmi.com.ph
New Service Offers and Opportunities
Digital Marketing Services
Start your business recovery strategies by going digital.
Jumpstart your digital transformation journey.
Call us for details.
Customized In-House Training
Upskill your Team’s knowledge and capabilities to meet
the New Normal. Call us for details.
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FieradeManila/