We live in a VUCA world (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous). We experienced major disruptions of the pandemic that changed and altered businesses and personal lives.
The post-pandemic realities requires individuals and organizations to respond to changes with speed, flexibility and resiliency to survive. We need to build agility, in terms of capacity and capability, to change and adapt quickly to market shifts and conditions.
This seminar aims to introduce participants to the traditional and agile approaches to project management.
Participants will be equipped with better understanding and appreciation of the two (2) complementary modalities in project management. They will learn tools, techniques, and best practices in the implementation of projects and create practical approaches and solutions to deliver the desired project results.
Key Seminar Topics
1. Project Management Concepts, Processes and Life Cycle
– definition of a ‘project’
– purpose of a project
– benefits of a project
– understanding a project, program and portfolio
– roles in project management
– life cycle of project management and details
– key success factors in project management
– 8 essentials project management skills for project managers
2. PM Frameworks: The Waterfall Model and Agile Way
– methodologies and approaches
– waterfall vs. agile
3. Project Management 10 Knowledge Areas
– integration management
– scope management
– quality management
– time management
– cost management
– risk management
– human resource management
– procurement management
– communications management
– stakeholder management
4. Why the Agile Mindset?
– beginnings of agile, historical development and timeline
– definition of agile project management
– basis for agile approach
– purpose of agile project management
5. 12 Agile Principles and Values
– agile manifesto and its values
– agile principles (customer satisfaction, quality, teamwork and
6. Insights: Implementing Agile in Traditional Project Management for better collaboration and faster results
– hybrid waterfall and agile possible framework
– what and when of a hybrid model approach
– why a hybrid approach
7. Case Studies, Group Work and Activities as part of learning sessions
Who Should Attend
Middle to senior-level Managers, Project Managers, IT Software Developers, Technical Managers, QA Managers, Corporate Planners, Construction Managers, General Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Project Developers, Project Team Leaders, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Finance Managers, Risk Managers, Product Managers, Six Sigma Practitioners, Quality Assurance Managers, Business Development Managers, Marketing Managers, Event Managers, Customers and Users, and those who are involved in business planning and project management tasks.
The Resource Speaker and Expert
PHP 22,599 + VAT per person
Discount Package and Scheme
5+1 Package – Send 5 Participants and Get 1 Free
5% Discount for Early Bird and Pay on or before November 10, 2023
5% Discount for Returning Fiera Participants
Reviews – What they say about the program …
1. ‘I learned how to manage project from initiating to closing, handling issues, CPM, EVA, Project Brief and How to be a Good Project Manager.’
– Danilo T. Magbanua, Dairy Zest Corp.
2. ‘Excellent. A lot of learnings to be implemented at work.
A must to all Project Managers to attend this kind of seminar.’
– Ricky Natonton, Cathay Land, Inc.
3. ‘It was effective and I have learned a lot.’
– Ferdinand Allan V. Villanueva, AsiaPhilippines.
4. ‘Well managed, very brief and concise.’
– BGen. William P. Turalde, ACDI-MPC.
5. ‘Very good. Very useful for work life.’
– Maricris Crisostomo, Consultant.
6. ‘The speaker is very smart and he was able to discuss each topic in a simplified form.’
– Mary Ann Vines Pacoma, Sobida Motors Corporation.
7. ‘The seminar is really a big help to the Project Management involvement; very knowledgeable and applicable.’
– Jenny Maravillas, Equitable Computer Services, Inc. (EQUICOM)
Call: +632-8896-0639, +63-917-522-7346
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Visit Website: https://www.fmi.com.ph/events/PMdec2023/
New Service Offers and Opportunities
Digital Marketing Services
Start your business recovery strategies by going digital.
Jumpstart your digital transformation journey.
Call us for details.
Customized In-House Training
Upskill your Team’s knowledge and capabilities to meet
the New Normal. Call us for details.
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FieradeManila/