Project Management Tools & Techniques Webinar 2023
March 17, 2023
Location: via Zoom
We live in a VUCA world (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambigious). We experienced major disruptions of the pandemic that changed and altered our businesses and lives.
The post-pandemic times require individual and organizations to respond to changes with speed, flexibility and resiliency to survive. We need to build agility, in terms of capacity and capability, to change and adapt quickly to market shifts and conditions.
This webinar aims to introduce participants to the traditional and agile approaches to project management.
Participants will be equipped with better understanding and appreciation of the two (2) complementary modalities in project management. They will learn best practices in the implementation of projects and create practical approaches and solutions to deliver the desired project results.
Key Webinar Topics
1. Project Management Concepts, Processes and Life Cycle
2. PM Frameworks: The Waterfall Model and Agile Way
3. Project Management 10 Knowledge Areas
4. Why the Agile Mindset?
5. 12 Agile Principles and Values
6. Insights: Implementing Agile in Traditional Project Management for better collaboration and faster results
Who Should Attend
Middle to senior-level Managers, Project Managers, IT Software Developers, Technical Managers, QA Managers, Corporate Planners, Construction Managers, General Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Project Developers, Project Team Leaders, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Finance Managers, Risk Managers, Product Managers, Six Sigma Practitioners, Quality Assurance Managers, Business Development Managers, Marketing Managers, Event Managers, and those who are involved in business planning and project management tasks.
The Resource Speaker and Expert
PHP 10,999 + VAT per person
Discount and Payment
– 5% discount for Returning Participants to Fiera Programs
– 5+1 Package (send 5 participants and get one free participant)
Reviews – What they say about the program…
1. ‘I learned how to manage project from initiating to closing, handling issues, CPM, EVA, Project Brief and How to be a Good Project Manager.’
– Danilo T. Magbanua, Dairy Zest Corp.
2. ‘Excellent. A lot of learnings to be implemented at work.
A must to all Project Managers to attend this kind of seminar.’
– Ricky Natonton, Cathay Land, Inc.
3. ‘It was effective and I have learned a lot.’
– Ferdinand Allan V. Villanueva, AsiaPhilippines.
4. ‘Well managed, very brief and concise.’
– BGen. William P. Turalde, ACDI-MPC.
5. ‘Very good. Very useful for work life.’
– Maricris Crisostomo, Consultant.
6. ‘The speaker is very smart and he was able to discuss each topic in a simplified form.’
– Mary Ann Vines Pacoma, Sobida Motors Corporation.
7. ‘The seminar is really a big help to the Project Management involvement; very knowledgeable and applicable.’
– Jenny Maravillas, Equitable Computer Services, Inc. (EQUICOM)
Call: +632-8896-0639, +63-917-522-7346
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Visit Website: https://www.fmi.com.ph\
New Service Offers and Opportunities
Digital Marketing Services
Start your business recovery strategies by going digital.
Jumpstart your digital transformation journey.
Call us for details.
Customized In-House Training
Upskill your Team’s knowledge and capabilities to meet
the New Normal. Call us for details.
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FieradeManila/