We live in a VUCA world (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambigious). We experienced major disruptions of the pandemic that changed and altered our lives and businesses.
The New Normal requires individuals and organizations to respond to changes with speed, flexibility and resiliency to survive. We need to build agility, in terms of capacity and capability, to change and adapt quickly to market shifts and conditions.
This webinar aims to introduce participants to the traditional and agile approaches to project management.
Participants will be equipped with better understanding and appreciation of the two (2) complementary modalities in project management. They will learn best practices in the implementation of projects and create practical approaches and solutions to deliver the desired project results.
Key Webinar Topics
1. Project Management Concepts, Processes and Life Cycle
2. PM Frameworks: The Waterfall Model and Agile Way
3. Project Management 10 Knowledge Areas
4. Why the Agile Mindset?
5. 12 Agile Principles and Values
6. Insights: Implementing Agile in Traditional Project Management for better collaboration and faster results
Topics 1-3: Day 1, October 20, 2022
Topics 4-6: Day 2, October 21, 2022
Who Should Attend
Middle to senior-level Managers, Project Managers, IT Software Developers, Technical Managers, QA Managers, Corporate Planners, Construction Managers, General Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Project Developers, Project Team Leaders, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Finance Managers, Risk Managers, Product Managers, Six Sigma Practitioners, Quality Assurance Managers, Business Development Managers, Marketing Managers, Event Managers, Customers and Users, and those who are involved in business planning and project management tasks.
The Resource Speaker and Expert
Director, Senior Principal Consultant,
and VP for Finance and Administration at Technopoly Inc.
Bryan Gobaco has multi-faceted background encompassing trainings and consultancies on Quality System, Decision Support Modeling, Business and Data Analytics, Business Process Optimization and Project Management. He worked with the prestigious clients such as Bureau of Internal Revenue, Equicom Group of Companies, Security Bank Corporation, Teradyne Philippines LTD, Primer Group of Companies, Energy Development Corporation, Microsoft Dynamics, Bounty Fresh Food Inc., Monte Cielo Corporation, Cebu Mitsumi Inc., DOST, Jollibee Foods Corp., Philip Morris – Fortune Tobacco Corp., Omnipack Corp., Philippines Six-Sigma Conference, Mekeni Foods Corp, Nittetsu Metal Corporation, Bataan 2020 Inc., J&J Asia Pacific, Sanyo Electronics Inc., among others.
Bryan Gobaco is adept at Market and Industry Study and conducted market research for Petron Corp., Galderma Philippines Incorporated, Malayan Insurance Corporation, and SGV & CO.
The Professional Industrial Engineer, Bryan Gobaco, was the former Vice Chairperson in Industrial Engineering Department, Professor and Research Associate at De La Salle University. He graduated with Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering and was conferred ‘Graduate with Distinction Award’ for his Master’s Degree. Bryan has earned his Doctorate in Philosophy in Industrial Engineering at De La Salle University.
PHP 7,999 + VAT per person for 2 days
Call: +632-8896-0639, +63-917-522-7346
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Website: https://www.fmi.com.ph
Reviews – What they say about the program …
1. ‘I learned how to manage project from initiating to closing, handling issues, CPM, EVA, Project Brief and How to be a Good Project Manager.’
– Danilo T. Magbanua, Dairy Zest Corp.
2. ‘Excellent. A lot of learnings to be implemented at work.
A must to all Project Managers to attend this kind of seminar.’
– Ricky Natonton, Cathay Land, Inc.
3. ‘It was effective and I have learned a lot.’
– Ferdinand Allan V. Villanueva, AsiaPhilippines.
4. ‘Well managed, very brief and concise.’
– BGen. William P. Turalde, ACDI-MPC.
5. ‘Very good. Very useful for work life.’
– Maricris Crisostomo, Consultant.
6. ‘The speaker is very smart and he was able to discuss each topic in a simplified form.’
– Mary Ann Vines Pacoma, Sobida Motors Corporation.
7. ‘The seminar is really a big help to the Project Management involvement; very knowledgeable and applicable.’
– Jenny Maravillas, Equitable Computer Services, Inc. (EQUICOM)
New Service Offers and Opportunities
Digital Marketing Services
Start your business recovery strategies by going digital.
Jumpstart your digital transformation journey.
Call us for details.
Customized In-House Training
Upskill your Team’s knowledge and capabilities to meet
the New Normal. Call us for details.
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FieradeManila/