Selling is a skill. Be the world’s greatest salesman.
Every marketer wants to win customers and increase sales. You can be a prolific and effective salesman by learning and understanding customers – their needs, motivations, interests, thinking, behavior, and resources.
Know the selling process, strategies, creative approaches, tips and techniques. Learn what and how to prepare for sales pitches, presentations, and audience projections.
Get insights on how to do negotiation with customers, lead them to conversions, and close deals. Know how to win, keep customers, and nurture customer engagement and relationships.
1. Learn and understand customers’ overall profile – needs, interests, preferences, thinking, behavior and lifestyle.
2. Know the selling process, approaches and strategies.
3. Know how to prepare sales presentation decks and sales pitches.
4. Get insights on sales negotiations, closing sales and deals.
5. Learn how to keep customers for repeat and sustainable business.
Key Training Topics
1. Understanding the Customer, The Customer Journey, Prospecting Customers
2. The Selling Process, Approach and Strategies
3. Preparing Your Sales Presentation and Pitches
4. Sales Negotiations and Techniques
5. How To Handle Customer Objections
6. Closing Sales and Deals
7. Winning, Keeping, and Nurturing Customer
Customer Engagement and Relationships
Who Should Attend
Sales Managers, Customer Service Representatives and Agents, Customer Care Personnel, Business Development Managers, Product Managers, Brand Managers, Marketing Managers, Fund Raisers, Account Managers, Account Officers, Sales Executives, Sales Representatives, Front Liners and those who are involved in the business of selling products/services and customer relationship management.
PHP 6,999 + VAT
– Package of 5 + 1 (send 5 delegates and get additional 1 for free)
– 10% Discount for Academe/Students/Government/NGOs
– 5% Discount to Past Fiera Participants
Call: +632-8896-0639, 0917-522-7346
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fierademanila