The pandemic still lingers after eight months and health experts are seeing this phenomena to be continuing until 2022.
With this continuing situation in the horizon, how can marketers, entrepreneurs and businessmen stay connected with their customers and continue doing business?
The pivot is: Go Digital!
Learn these digital tools fast and implement your
digital marketing strategies.
Key Webinar Topics
1. Social and Email Marketing
How do businesses use social and email marketing to effectively get more clients?
Develop an effective email strategy
– Grow and segment your mailing list, clear messaging and CTAs (Call To Action), regular schedule, visually-driven
Use social media properly
– select 2 channels, visibility, branding, messaging, schedule of posts, conversion
2. Video Marketing
Why businesses are using videos to connect with customers? What are the effective techniques in video marketing?
Q&A follows after the presentations.
Who Should Attend
CMOs, Brand Marketers, Business Owners, Category Managers, Advertising Managers, Digital Directors, Digital Agencies, Publishers, Retailers, Media, Content Providers, Bloggers, E-Commerce Entrepreneurs, Digital Suppliers, Government, Academe, Digital Marketing Service Providers and those involved in digital marketing.
The Resource Speakers and Experts
Chief Digital Officer
Havas Media Ortega
Shayne has been in the media industry for almost 20 years. She is currently the Chief Digital Officer of Havas Media Ortega. She brings with her rich experiences from traditional media to digital, from media planning and buying to business development and performance marketing. True to her media craft, Shayne has brought home recognitions locally and regionally – two of which include Campaign Asia Digital Agency of the Year Award 2017 and ’40 under 40′ individuals in APAC by Campaign Asia in 2016.
While most believe that her world revolves around advertising, there is one thing that Shayne could not live without – teaching. She is a regular subject-matter-expert and media program chair at the CDM program (Certified Digital Marketer Program), and she spent years teaching in UP Diliman and UP Manila. Shayne is a veteran speaker in multiple marketing events here and abroad: most recently, she was one of the workshop leads for the Nicholas Hall Conference in Vienna Austria last April 2019 and a keynote speaker in the recent New Directions conference in London last November 2019.
Founder, Digital Filipino
E-Commerce Advocate and Digital Influencer
Janette Toral is a multi-awarded E-Commerce Advocate and Digital Influencer. She provides independent insights and consultancies.
She is a Certified Advisor, Certified ScrumMaster and Product Owner, Canva Certified Creative, and Global Leadership Assessment 360 Certified Practitioner.CSS.
She is a Certified Coach, Speaker, Behavioral Analysis Consultant, Trainer, Youth Facilitator at The John Maxwell Team.
Distinguished Expert for 2nd and 3rd Expert Committee of APEC E-Commerce Business Alliance.
She helped the Department of Trade and Industry in crafting the Philippines E-Commerce Roadmap for 2016-2020.
She participated in the International Visitors Leadership Program 2011 sponsored by the US Embassy. Featured as 1 of the 6 women Innovator at the APEC Women and Economy Summit 2011, San Francisco, USA.
Former Technical Consultant/Executive Director of the Congressional Oversight Committee for the E-Commerce Law. She worked on policy creation in consumer protection (value added services, e-commerce, e-banking), data privacy for the private sector, and e-payment in PH government.
As founding President of Philippine Internet Commerce Society, she worked on the passage of Y2K Law and E-Commerce Law. She is a former Board Member of Philippine Computer Emergency Response Team (PH-CERT), Internet and Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (IMMAP), and Philippine Macintosh Users Group (PhilMUG).
Registration Fee: PHP 1,999 +VAT
Payment and Discount Scheme
– Package of 3 + 1 (send 3 delegates and get additional 1 for free)
– 20% Discount to Academe/Students/Government/NGOs
– 5% Discount to Past Delegates of Fiera Programs
Reviews – What They Say About Previous Program …
1. The speakers were very impressive, congratulations
on successful program.
– Lia Andrea Ramos, Glamour Box, Inc.
2. Highly recommended! The topics curation and selection
of speakers was excellent!
Congratulations and looking forward to be in the next seminar!
– Tracy Aquino, Republiq Group of Companies
3. My first time to attend this. You have good topics and world-class speakers. I have learned a lot of insights. You should consider offering it international.
– Kevin Hartigan-Go, Vice President, Philippine Airlines (PAL)
4. Very effective in gaining knowledge about different
aspects of digital marketing.
– Beatrice Rei T. Villanueva, Ginebra San Miguel, Inc.
5. As my first digital seminar, I am glad the talks featured information about digital that are easy to understand for beginners.
– Sarena Guiang, Widescope Advertising Agency
6. Have learned a lot as our company is quite new to this. This will surely not be the first time we’ll send representative for training.
– Gina C. Vizconde, Concepts In Action, Inc.
New Service Offers and Opportunities
Digital Marketing Services
Start your business recovery strategies by going digital.
Jumpstart your digital transformation journey.
Call us for details.
Customized In-House Training
Upskill your Team’s knowledge and capabilities to meet
the New Normal. Call us for details.
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fierademanila