Social media landscape is changing. Social media is the favourite waterhole of the millennials and GenZs. This is where they spend the daily average six hours of their computing lifestyle.
As marketers, how can businesses leverage social media for lead generation and brand building?
Social media marketing is a low cost and high ROI platform. Marketers are expected to spend more time in social media and utilizing the platforms for promotion.
Marketers promote stories on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn News Feed; and concentrate more on creating quality content and videos that engages users.
How do marketers make campaigns in social media?
How do marketers leverage social listening?
How marketers listen to VoC amidst the noise and clutter?
Social listening tools help track, analyze, and leverage social media conversations more effectively.
Growing and scaling your brand is easier now yet trickier than ever. Hence, the need to study the changes and dynamics of these tools and platforms used in customer engagement and lead generation.
This webinar will guide marketers on the use of social media primarily for lead generation. It discusses the role of social media within the framework of customer journey, steps to jump start social media campaign for paid campaigns, how to capture leads, content development and marketing, social listening and tools, social media analytics and intelligence, evaluate ROIs and recommendations, and case studies discussion.
Key Webinar Topics
1. Process Guide in Social Media Campaign for Paid Campaigns – steps to jumpstart paid campaigns to include targeting and segmenting audience (demographics, geo-location, and psychographics).
2. Social Listening – learn the importance of social listening for meaningful insights, understanding customers and markets,
and identification of trends and sentiments in the conversations.
3. Social Media Analytics and Intelligence – track signals in noises and conversations to establish dominant trends
as support to data-informed decision-making. A strategic tool to set metrics, KPIs and evaluate ROIs of campaign.
4. Content Development and Marketing – use of storytelling in creating content, stunning visuals and videos
in social posts and conversations.
5. Case Studies – a discussion of successful social media campaigns and why it works.
The Resource Speakers and Experts
Chief Digital Officer
Havas Media Ortega
Shayne has been in the media industry for almost 20 years. She is currently the Chief Digital Officer of Havas Media Ortega. She brings with her rich experiences from traditional media to digital, from media planning and buying to business development and performance marketing. True to her media craft, Shayne has brought home recognitions locally and regionally – two of which include Campaign Asia Digital Agency of the Year Award 2017 and ’40 under 40′ individuals in APAC by Campaign Asia in 2016.
While most believe that her world revolves around advertising, there is one thing that Shayne could not live without – teaching. She is a regular subject-matter-expert and media program chair at the CDM program (Certified Digital Marketer Program), and she spent years teaching in UP Diliman and UP Manila. Shayne is a veteran speaker in multiple marketing events here and abroad: most recently, she was one of the workshop leads for the Nicholas Hall Conference in Vienna Austria last April 2019 and a keynote speaker in the recent New Directions conference in London last November 2019.
Founder, Digital Filipino
E-Commerce Advocate and Digital Influencer
Janette Toral is a multi-awarded E-Commerce Advocate and Digital Influencer. She provides independent insights and consultancies.
She is a Certified Advisor, Certified ScrumMaster and Product Owner, Canva Certified Creative, and Global Leadership Assessment 360 Certified Practitioner.CSS.
She is a Certified Coach, Speaker, Behavioral Analysis Consultant, Trainer, Youth Facilitator at The John Maxwell Team.
Distinguished Expert for 2nd and 3rd Expert Committee of APEC E-Commerce Business Alliance.
She helped the Department of Trade and Industry in crafting the Philippines E-Commerce Roadmap for 2016-2020.
She participated in the International Visitors Leadership Program 2011 sponsored by the US Embassy. Featured as 1 of the 6 women Innovator at the APEC Women and Economy Summit 2011, San Francisco, USA.
Former Technical Consultant/Executive Director of the Congressional Oversight Committee for the E-Commerce Law. She worked on policy creation in consumer protection (value added services, e-commerce, e-banking), data privacy for the private sector, and e-payment in PH government.
As founding President of Philippine Internet Commerce Society, she worked on the passage of Y2K Law and E-Commerce Law. She is a former Board Member of Philippine Computer Emergency Response Team (PH-CERT), Internet and Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (IMMAP), and Philippine Macintosh Users Group (PhilMUG).
Who Should Attend
CMOs, Brand Marketers, Category Managers, Advertising Managers, Digital Marketers, Ad Agencies, Publishers, Media, Telcos, Content Providers, Bloggers, E-Commerce Entrepreneurs, Suppliers, Government, Academe, Digital Marketing Service Providers and those involved in digital marketing and advertising campaigns.
PHP 1,499 + VAT
Payment and Discount Scheme (choose one discount only)
– Package of 5 + 1 (send 5 delegates and get additional 1 for free)
– 20% Discount to Academe/Students/Government
– 5% Discount to Past delegates of Fiera programs
Reviews – What they say about the program …
1. Very organized and Informative workshop.
– Cherry Ann Co, Bridges Travel and Tours.
2. I learned a lot of new things about social media that will help me improve our company’s website. I loved that all of the speakers are knowledgeable.
– Ysabela Espinas, Exatech
3. In-depth seminar on social media.
– Ann Bernadette M. Callanta, Inquirer Interactive
4. All the speakers were able to enlighten me about digital campaign.
– Arianne S. Tomacruz, Toolbox Creatives Designs, Inc.
5. Obtaining new learnings that we may apply on what we are doing in our company.
– Paulo Juan, Malayan Insurance.
6. Great Topic Outline. Speakers were very knowledgeable with the topic.
– Tricia Palola, MACARE Medicals
7. It was indeed helpful in making your business grow and diverse in a strategic digital marketing aspect.
– Alexandra Nicole Orgasan, DS Prats Group of Companies
8. The new knowledge by the speakers. Those are the ideas that can’t be searchable and speakers experience helps a lot.
– Queen Vinluan, MBHMI
9. I love most the techniques/templated applications we can readily use for our own social media marketing campaigns.
– Asle Carey A. Ciscar, ADA Manufacturing Corporation
Call: +632-8896-0639, 0917-522-7346
Visit Website: www.fmi.com.ph
New Service Offers and Opportunities
Digital Marketing Services
Start your business recovery strategies by going digital.
Jumpstart your digital transformation journey.
Call us for details.
Customized In-House Training
Upskill your Team’s knowledge and capabilities to meet
the New Normal. Call us for details.
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fierademanila