Social Media for Lead Generation Seminar-Workshop 2020
February 18, 2020
Location: AIM Conference Center, Makati City, PH
Social media landscape is changing. Social media is the favourite waterhole of the millennials and GenZs. This is where they spend the daily average six hours of their computing lifestyle.
As marketers, how can businesses leverage social media for lead generation and brand building?
Social media marketing is a low cost and high ROI platform. Marketers are expected to spend more time in social media and utilizing the platforms for promotion.
Marketers promote stories on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn News Feed; and concentrate more on creating quality content and videos that engages users.
How do marketers make campaigns in social media?
How do marketers leverage social listening?
How marketers listen to VoC amidst the noise and clutter?
Social listening tools help track, analyze, and leverage social media conversations more effectively.
Growing and scaling your brand is easier now yet trickier than ever. Hence, the need to study the changes and dynamics of these tools and platforms used in customer engagement and lead generation.
This seminar-workshop will guide marketers on the use of social media primarily for lead generation. It discusses the role of social media within the framework of customer journey, steps to jump start social media campaign for paid campaigns, how to capture leads, content development and marketing, social listening and tools, social media analytics and intelligence, evaluate ROIs and recommendations, and case studies discussion.
Key Seminar Topics
1. The Role of Social Media – a discussion on how social media play in the customer journey process and understanding the dynamics of social media in the full funnel.
2. Process Guide in Social Media Campaign for Paid Campaigns – steps to jump start paid campaigns to include targeting and segmenting audience (demographics, geo-location, and psychographics).
3. Capturing Leads – strategic ways to capture leads in social media.
4. Social Listening – learn the importance of social listening for meaningful insights, understanding customers and markets,
and identification of trends and sentiments in the conversations.
5. Content Development and Marketing – use of storytelling in creating content, stunning visuals and videos
in social posts and conversations.
6. Social Media Analytics and Intelligence – track signals in noises and conversations to establish dominant trends
as support to data-informed decision-making. A strategic tool to set metrics, KPIs and evaluate ROIs of campaign.
7. Case Studies – a discussion of successful social media campaigns and why it works.
Who Should Attend
CMOs, Brand Marketers, Category Managers, Advertising Managers, Digital Marketers, Ad Agencies, Publishers, Media, Telcos, Content Providers, Bloggers, E-Commerce Entrepreneurs, Suppliers, Government, Academe, Digital Marketing Service Providers and those involved in digital marketing and advertising campaigns.
PHP 9,499 + VAT inclusive of meals and kit
Payment and Discount Scheme (choose one discount only)
– Package of 5 + 1 (send 5 delegates and get additional 1 for free)
– 20% Discount to Academe/Students/Government
– 5% Discount to Past delegates of Fiera programs
The Resource Speaker and Expert
Digital Strategy – OxytocinGroup™
Consultant for Digital, Innovation, Experience, Delivery
Wes has a decade of experience in digital marketing, customer experience, innovation, and digital transformation spaces. He previously led innovation enablement and digital delivery for Manulife Philippines, including its regional IT Delivery Center. In these roles, he spearheaded the conceptualization and development of the company’s first digital investment product tailored for parents to save for their kids’ education, as well as other transformational projects, with a team of about 30 software engineers reporting to him.
Prior, he worked with dozens of startups, digital agencies, and medium-sized businesses to develop digital strategies focused on creating better user experiences and generate business value through customer-led delivery.
Weslee has worked with businesses and companies from industries such as: Logistics, Petroleum, Hospitality, Digital Delivery and Media, Education, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Entertainment, Industrial Services, and Real Estate, and eCommerce.
Weslee is currently focusing on digital strategy initiatives at OxytocinGroup™ for the group brands.
Executive Strategy Director
Jason Cruz is the Former Head of Digital Strategy/Business Lead for Social, MRM/McCann Manila, McCann Worldgroup Philippines. He specializes in digital and integrated marketing solutions, social marketing and products, and digital education for clients.
He is one of the leaders and strategic planners for new business ventures for McCann Worldgroup Philippines.
His social media and community management strategies are applied in the industry through some of the country’s biggest brands and businesses. As a subject matter specialist, he has appeared in dozens of academic lectures around the country’s top universities and numerous television features.
He is a lecturer at the IIDM Certified Digital Marketer Program, Coach of Bootcamp Program at Primal Ape CrossFit (primalapeCF.com). He is a Senior Writer of WhenInManila.com.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Studies at De La Salle University.
Reviews – What they say about the program …
1. Very organized and Informative workshop.
– Cherry Ann Co, Bridges Travel and Tours.
2. I learned a lot of new things about social media that will help me improve our company’s website. I loved that all of the speakers are knowledgeable.
– Ysabela Espinas, Exatech
3. In-depth seminar on social media.
– Ann Bernadette M. Callanta, Inquirer Interactive
4. All the speakers were able to enlighten me about digital campaign.
– Arianne S. Tomacruz, Toolbox Creatives Designs, Inc.
5. Obtaining new learnings that we may apply on what we are doing in our company.
– Paulo Juan, Malayan Insurance.
6. Great Topic Outline. Speakers were very knowledgeable with the topic.
– Tricia Palola, MACARE Medicals
7. It was indeed helpful in making your business grow and diverse in a strategic digital marketing aspect.
– Alexandra Nicole Orgasan, DS Prats Group of Companies
8. The new knowledge by the speakers. Those are the ideas that can’t be searchable and speakers experience helps a lot.
– Queen Vinluan, MBHMI
9. I love most the techniques/templated applications we can readily use for our own social media marketing campaigns.
– Asle Carey A. Ciscar, ADA Manufacturing Corporation
Call: +632-8896-0639, 8896-0637
Visit Website: www.fmi.com.ph
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fierademanila