The 25TH GRAPHIC EXPO T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST 2020
Special Feature in the 25th Graphic Expo 2020
August 12-14, 2020
SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia, Pasay City, PH
1. The contest is open to all graphic designers, artists, and creative professionals.
2. Entries submitted should be from an individual and not from a group.
3. Contestants can submit unlimited number of entries.
4. Contestants should enclose a Personal Data Sheet containing the
4.10 Theme/Title of Entry with short description
5. Fill-up the Entry Form/Personal Data Sheet and submit together with the actual shirt entry.
6. The theme of the contest is: ‘Let’s Fight Climate Change!’
7. Each entry should be original and must not violate copyright, trademark, privacy right, or any other right of third party.
8. Entries to be submitted should be the actual designed T-shirt either hand-painted, airbrush, tie-dye, silk screen printed, heat press, inkjet transfer, sublimation, vinyl transfer or direct-to-garment printing.
9. Entry Fee is PHP100.00 per entry.
10. Submission of entries is: Wednesday, July 15, 2020.
11. Organizers shall have the right to use the entries/designs submitted in this contest for a period of one (1) year.
12. Entries which will enter the Finals will be exhibited in the 25th Graphic Expo T-Shirt Design Gallery in the 25th Graphic Expo 2020 on August 12-14, 2020, SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia, Pasay City, PH
Criteria for Judging
1. Originality – 20%
2. Creativity – 30%
3. Visual Impact – 25%
4. Over-all T-Shirt Design – 25%
6 Winners will be awarded PHP 10,000.00 each in cash and plaque.
Submit Entries to:
Ms. Maricor Tornea/Wilmer C. del Mundo
Fiera de Manila, Inc.
2F, Zen Building, 8352 Mayapis St.
San Antonio Village, Makati City, PH
Call: +632 – 8896-0639, 8896-0637
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Visit Website: https://fmi.com.ph/graphicexpo2020/t-shirt-design-contest-2020/
1. Shaniah Korvich Cid, Sun and Moon
2. Mary Ann Cuevas, Dalagang Filipina 1 (Old Pinay)
3. Arthur Marcelo, Love Nature
4. Thalia Jean Mendoza, Ouroboros: Human Cycle of Existence
5. Gerd Martin Anthony Parlade, Inang Bayan
6. Christine Joanne Reyes, Innocent Eyes are the Brightest