Digital Marketing in a BLINK Webinar 2022
August 31, 2022
Location: Webinar via Zoom
BLINK Webinar provides you with framework, thought leadership, industry best practices, tips, tactics and techniques to guide you in your strategy and your digital marketing program in post-pandemic times.
Learn what are effective ways to market in post-pandemic times.
Get the latest digital marketing updates and trends from leading Industry Experts.
The Digital Marketing in a BLINK Webinar is designed specifically for YOU: the digital marketing professionals.
It is carefully crafted for someone just like YOU.
By attending BLINK, you will:
1. Develop the ability to analyze opportunities to create value for customers in post-pandemic times.
2. Keep up with important trends that matters and know exactly how to successfully implement the latest techniques.
3. Get the desired ROI every time you launch a campaign, create an ad, or start working on a new platform.
4. Develop confidence with every strategy and tactic you present to your boss, colleagues, or clients.
Key Webinar Topics
1. What Makes Relevant and Compelling Content Marketing?
Learn trends in content marketing in 2022 and beyond.
Get insights on how to develop effective narratives that
input data, creative design, and technology in your stories.
Know how to create compelling ads by collaboration with your target audience. What can be more effective messaging when marketers
co-create stories with your customers!
2. Integrate Performance and Brand Marketing to Effectively Market in post-pandemic times
There is no better time to understand the value of brand marketing than today. In post-crisis times, brands are carefully positioning themselves to take advantage of opportunities in the horizon. Amidst financial uncertainty and limited resources, CEOs and CFOs look for direct links between marketing spend and specific KPIs of business outcomes.
Brand building program must result to specific marketing performance.
Learn how to integrate performance and brand marketing.
3. Customer Experience (CX) Trends for 2022 and Beyond that Marketers Should Know
Remarkable Customer Experiences (CX) showed its significance in post-pandemic times when marketers are struggling to connect with customers for sales and conversions.
CX teams want everyone to understand and prove the return on investment of CX programs. To connect the dots, combine CX and business/financial data, analyze the relationships between the two.
Learn CX trends for 2022 that will help to grow, scale and sustain your sales and marketing.
This is must for marketers!
Who Should Attend
Retail Entrepreneurs, Franchise Business Owners, E-Commerce Merchants, Start-ups, CMOs, Brand Marketers, Social Media Marketers, Solopreneurs, Network Marketers, Corporate Marketers, Digital Directors, Content Providers, Digital Marketing Service Providers, Suppliers, Academe and those involved in digital marketing, E-Comerce, advertising who want to sell, market, and network with fellow marketers.
President and COO
Yayu is highly recognized and respected in PH marketing industry with various board positions in industry associations: President of the Philippine Marketing Association 2014, Secretary General of the Marketing Institute of the Philippines 2016-2018, Board Member of the Bank Marketing Association 2012- 2021, Board of Trustee of Philippine Council for the Advancement of Association Executives 2015 – 2021, and Local Network Representative and Chairperson of the Global Contact Local Network Philippines of the UN Global Compact 2018-2020.
As President and COO, she established Avanza Philippines as one of the top CRM and loyalty marketing companies in the Philippines. Avanza Philippines is the first Asia-Pacific winner to win for its client, Banco de Oro, in the 2012 Colloquy Innovation in Financial Services composed of over 40,000 loyalty practitioner worldwide. Avanza Philippines is the 2015 PANA (Philippine Advertising National Association) Gold Winner for Marketing Effectiveness Award.
Yayu has extensive exposure in various industries, such as: retail, consumer goods, banking, and institutional products with companies like Pfizer, BDO, Avon, Unilever, Nestle, Chevron, Mondelez, Brother Printer International, Kenny Rogers, Seattle’s Coffee, Heineken, Passkit and many others.
CEO and Founder
Intersections Communications Inc.
Gladys rose from the ranks with almost 3 decades of solid media experience wired for growth and innovation. She is the CEO and Founder of a date driven creative-media agency, Intersections Communications Inc.
She was the First Chief Growth Officer and Agency Head of Starcom/Publicis.
She was the General Manager & CEO, Carat PH. She was the Business Unit Head of Zenith Optimedia in 2022 (#4 agency) and Mediacom in 2007 (#2 agency).
She held leadership position in the industry, as follows:
• MSAP board of Director for 8 Years
• MSAP President for a 2-Year Term, 2016-2017
• PRO and Board Member ASC and Official Rep in Trade Council
• Project Lead of the Biggest Industry Project: Single Currency Initiative
• 2016 Graduate of Dentsu Management Institute
• 2016 Campaigns Asia Women Leading Change – Creative Media Leadership Category
• 2018 Employee of the Year of Publicis Media
Chief Digital Officer
Havas Media Ortega
Shayne has been in the media industry for almost 20 years. She is currently the Chief Digital Officer of Havas Media Ortega. She brings with her rich experiences from traditional media to digital, from media planning and buying to business development and performance marketing. True to her media craft, Shayne has brought home recognitions locally and regionally – two of which include Campaign Asia Digital Agency of the Year Award 2017 and ’40 under 40′ individuals in APAC by Campaign Asia in 2016.
While most believe that her world revolves around advertising, there is one thing that Shayne could not live without – teaching. She is a regular subject-matter-expert and media program chair at the CDM program (Certified Digital Marketer Program), and she spent years teaching in UP Diliman and UP Manila. Shayne is a veteran speaker in multiple marketing events here and abroad: most recently, she was one of the workshop leads for the Nicholas Hall Conference in Vienna Austria last April 2019 and a keynote speaker in the recent New Directions conference in London last November 2019.
PHP 3,999 + VAT
Discount and Payment Scheme
– 5+1 Send 5 Participants and get one free additional Participant
– 5% for Returning Fiera Participant
Reviews – What They Say About Previous BLINK Program
1. The speakers were very impressive, congratulations on successful BLINK program.
– Lia Andrea Ramos, Glamour Box, Inc.
2. Highly recommended! The topics curation and selection of speakers was excellent!
Congratulations and looking forward to be in the BLINK Seminar next year!
– Tracy Aquino, Republiq Group of Companies
3. My first time to attend this. You have good topics & world-class speakers. I have learned a lot of insights. You should consider offering it International.
– Kevin Hartigan-Go, Philippine Airlines (PAL)
4. Very effective in gaining knowledge about different aspects of digital marketing.
– Beatrice Rei T. Villanueva, Ginebra San Miguel, Inc.
5. As my first BLINK Seminar, I am glad the talks featured information about digital that are easy to understand for beginners.
– Sarena Guiang, Widescope Advertising Agency
6. Have learned a lot as our company is quite new to this. This will surely not be the first time we’ll send representative for training.
– Gina C. Vizconde, Concepts In Action, Inc.
For Sponsorship Inquiries
Call: +632- 8896-0639, 0917-522-7346
Visit Website: https://www.fmi.com.ph/
Stay updated on all our learning events!
Follow the Fiera de Manila, Inc.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fierademanila